Sunday, February 2, 2020
Marketing Plan
I plan to market my product as much as possible to get the most people to buy it. I would do many types of marketing, some including digital, print, email, and social media. I will do digital marketing by advertising my product on websites that would be applicable to my topic, such as a truck part website. This would be very helpful because the same audience would like my magazine and would be interested in it. For print I would use an advertisement in another similar magazine and use their subscribers which share the same interests as my magazine. This may be challenging because it will cause competition but if I do the same with their magazine it can work in both of our favors. I would use email by sending out emails to people who subscribe or try to access the website by signing in with their email. This would be affective because it will show perseverance to gain new subscribers. Lastly I will use social media. Social media is a platform that has been taking off. I could use TikTok where is very easy to get millions of people to see your product. Apps such as Instagram and snapchat will also be very beneficial seeing that there are millions of people using social media every second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment