The filming project does sound like a very fun project to produce but many challenges can come with it. Using a nice camera to film and practice directing sounds like a fun and helpful skill to learn. I do enjoy filming a lot so I would find using a nice camera and getting god shots fun. I also feel I have a comedic sense of humor which would make for a funny film. These skills are very helpful for the future because I might need to use filming for a college project or later for demonstrating a product. Directing a film would also give responsibility traits and boost work ethic. I have previously been a Theatre Director so directing a Film should follow the same guidelines. Some challenges that might pose as a problem are that I am not very tech savvy so, editing would be an issue. On the plus side it would teach me a skill that I am not the best at so I can improve. Overall it would have to be a problem I have to overcome.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Project Selection- Film
The filming project does sound like a very fun project to produce but many challenges can come with it. Using a nice camera to film and practice directing sounds like a fun and helpful skill to learn. I do enjoy filming a lot so I would find using a nice camera and getting god shots fun. I also feel I have a comedic sense of humor which would make for a funny film. These skills are very helpful for the future because I might need to use filming for a college project or later for demonstrating a product. Directing a film would also give responsibility traits and boost work ethic. I have previously been a Theatre Director so directing a Film should follow the same guidelines. Some challenges that might pose as a problem are that I am not very tech savvy so, editing would be an issue. On the plus side it would teach me a skill that I am not the best at so I can improve. Overall it would have to be a problem I have to overcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment