The magazine choice sounds like a fun but challenging choice for me. I have read and find magazines very informative. Some skills that I have are that I am good at expressing my knowledge on to paper and illustrating it so people can understand. The magazine would benefit me for future careers because it will help me obtain writing and journalism skills which I can use in future college essays and or projects. I also think it would be fun to take pictures and share information about them. There are many different types of magazines that I can pick from depending on what I would choose my topic to be. I also have a camera which I take pictures on regularly so I could base my magazine topic on the photos I have already taken. Some challenges I might run into are formatting the template. I am not the most tech savvy person so it will come at a challenge to me.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Project Selection- Magazine
The magazine choice sounds like a fun but challenging choice for me. I have read and find magazines very informative. Some skills that I have are that I am good at expressing my knowledge on to paper and illustrating it so people can understand. The magazine would benefit me for future careers because it will help me obtain writing and journalism skills which I can use in future college essays and or projects. I also think it would be fun to take pictures and share information about them. There are many different types of magazines that I can pick from depending on what I would choose my topic to be. I also have a camera which I take pictures on regularly so I could base my magazine topic on the photos I have already taken. Some challenges I might run into are formatting the template. I am not the most tech savvy person so it will come at a challenge to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment