Thursday, December 19, 2019
Midterm Submission
I first chose to make a magazine because I take pictures of peoples cars/trucks as a hobby. I specifically chose an automobile magazine for that reason too. I also know a lot about automobiles so, I can write accurately about it. For the photoshoots I had a lot of previous knowledge on places with good lighting and background, preset camera settings for rollers, and sunset shots. During the process of this project I also learned a lot of new skills. I learned how to get rid of a blue glare from my camera on Adobe Lightroom, I learned how to shoot a car in different angles, and I also figured out how to make my camera shoot really clear close-up shots. The reason why I chose this truck as my article and to interview the person who owns it is because I wanted to make a magazine about nice trucks that are somewhat affordable to .kid who only works 1 job. In this case that is how Matheson paid for most of the truck I chose the cover picture because I thought it was a cool way to demonstrate my camera skills with a rolling shot of the truck. It helped that I shot it in portrait because it helped me have space to add a title and where to put the captions. The next shot was also to demonstrate my camera skills, It was a very nice and clear close-up and it had space for my table of contents layout. The picture in the top third of the first page of the article was a nice picture of the whole truck, as well as a smaller picture of the back of the truck further down on that page. The next picture was to see how clean the undercarriage of the truck was and it showed all angles of the truck to get a full view of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment