Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Use of Conventions
The product I submitted used conventions of other automotive magazines. The way I laid out the photos of the trucks was based off of the way MotorTrend lays out their automotive pictures. I also used the title layout to replicate TruckTrends layout by using the sub title fonts in the bottom right corner with previews. I tried to shoot my cover photo at a canted angle because that was a very common trend with all of the truck magazines I observed. The audience that would be reading my magazine will be from ages 14-30. I chose to make a magazine featuring the trucks/cars that kids around the same age built. This will demonstrate that an affordable good looking build is achievable. There still will be interest from kids under 14 years old and men over 30 because most men will appriciate a nice looking truck/car. Some children become fascinated for automotive vehicles at a young age by looking at pictures of trucks/cars which is another way my magazine could be viewed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment