Monday, January 20, 2020

Feedback and Revisions

There are some things I need to add to my magazine to improve its appearance and structure. One of the things I knew off the bat is that I need to schedule a new photoshoot for my cover photo. It is a very good shot but the lighting is low and if it was printed on paper it would not show up well. I also will need to add page numbers to my articles which is something that flipped my mind. Another addition would be to use a more masculine/sporty cover font which would give a more masculine apperance. I would also need to fix the edges of my article to make everything more uniform. The feedback from my magazine was decent and the camera shots I had were very nice. I have minor grammer issues that I need to fix which is also needed. In my article I would like to change the second landscape photo to show a variety of camera shots taken and not two from the same angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment